Saturday, April 08, 2006

a week in the life of my headphones

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
i self divine - Love Song
Masta Ace ft. Jean Grae - Soda & Soap
White Stripes - Dead Leaves & the Dirty Ground
The Clash - Guns of Brixton
Afu-Ra - Defeat
Billy Talent - Red Flag
Jazzyfatnastees - All up in my Face
The Vines - Fuck the World
The Specials - Ghost Town
RJD2 - Clean Livin'
The Roots - Don't Say Nuthin'
Bran van 3000 - Afrodiziak
The Hives - Two Timing Touch and Broken Bones
The Clash - White Man in Hammersmith Palais

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Patterson said...

yeah yeah yeahs - Y Control
been playing that a lot lately

dead leaves and the dirty ground is one of my favorite songs fo sho. White Blood Cells is such an amazing album, it's been in my rotation for years and i'm still not sick of it. Their next album was OK, but the newer one (Get behind me satan) is pretty tight too.

4/13/2006 07:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home