Thursday, December 29, 2005

Introducing - The Weekly top 5

I'm hoping to keep this on a moderately regular basis, like hopefully every week, but we'll see how that goes. Music downloading is a travelling bike racer's best friend, and since I seem to be travelling a lot, I get to be on really good terms (for better or for worse) with whatever music I happen to have with me. This way I can let you know what's hitting the top of my playlist every week. As if you care.

Spinning season is in full swing back home in snowy Ottawa, so first up is something for those stuck inside a stinky room with a bunch of sweaty people.

The Inaugural Weekly Top5 - House Music.

1) Max Coleman ft. Laura Vane - Inside Out
2) Britney Spears - Toxic (Armand van Helden mix)
3) Madonna - Hung Up (Tracy Young Stand Up & Dance mix)
4) Red Carpet - Alright
5) Les Visiteurs - Snoops Acid Drop

out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home