Friday, October 27, 2006

Random

I love record shopping. That's probably a well known fact, but anyway. So I picked up some sweet Earth, Wind & Fire today, along with some Prince, Ike & Tina Turner and the Commodores. It's all like in mint condition. How can you go wrong?

So. I haven't been keeping too up on anything new lately; I've mainly been keeping myself busy with projects involving less than brand new shit, but bangers nonetheless. Maybe more on that some other time.

Perusing my WinAmp playlist which is currently topping out at over 300 regularly listened-to tracks, here are some things that I've been most interested in:

- junior boys - in the morning
- MSTRKRFT - work on you
- the knife - we share our mother's health (trentemoller rmx)
- the white stripes - blue orchid
- naughty by nature - feel my flow
- 10cc - dreadlock holiday
- atmosphere - musical chairs
- rufus & chaka khan - tell me something good
- death from above 1979 - sexy results (MSTRKRFT rmx)

I'm not too into Lupe Fiasco. Everone's like "he's the new Kanye" or whatever. I say whatever.

Billy Talent is blowing up in Germany right now. Nice to see. They've been huge on TRL since I got here at the start of September.

aw-ight
//G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home